16 February 2009

Small anthem


One of my favorite labels (in fact, my ONLY favorite CDR-label) is MOLL run by Frans de Waard. Favorite because it has an impressive list of artists and some great music, the packaging is professionally printed and they are true value for money. New in the series is this one "Atem". We did this track a long time ago for a compilation entitled Guru Means Slayer Of Darkness (a title I never quite figured out) on Manifold records in 1996. Since the compilation itself is long-deleted and we really liked Atem, we have decided to re-release it as a stand-alone thing. And, listening to it last night, it really works as such. Twenty-one gorgeous minutes of low grumbling sound - I really love this one! Copies are available via MOLL, but why not buy yours directly from me? Sounds fair to me. If you wonder who made the wonderful cover photograph, well, I won't spoil the fun but his name starts with an F.

1 comment:

Kapotte Muziek said...

impressive list of artists? its mainly me, myself and i (to quote joan armatrading)... and some of me mates...