17 March 2009

Freek With Wound


Well, well – surprise, surprise! In the category "things I know nothing about, but happen all the same" is the release of the new Nurse With Wound album entitled The Surveillance Lounge, which will be out in a couple of weeks. This album, no doubt another highlight in the Nurse-canon, will feature the sampled voices of Miranda and me. We recorded a lot of silly children's verse and songs a few months ago for Andrew Liles, which were consequently used on one of his albums in his Black Series CD's. More bits of that session are now apparently used on the new Nurse album, which is a great thing as I always fancied being one of the Nurses with Wounds. As usual, I was informed after the act, which in this case is fine with me. However, if you read this and you are a member of Coldplay or Radiohead and you intend to use our vocals on upcoming albums (which in a sense would improve the quality of said albums), you have no permission.

No comments: